Based in Poznan, Poland
May 29 and May 30 (Xbox One), 2018
In the land of Vikings a monstrous portal has opened. The Great Old One is plotting to take over the world. Chaos spreads far and wide... and the party's just getting started! Novice Valkyries along with their new mysterious friend set out to save the world. What could possibly go wrong?
We have set out to create a video game where dying is part of the fun and our debut title: Die for Valhalla! is where we have arrived :)
- An action-packed hybrid of Roguelike and arcade Beat 'Em Up.
- Unique possession mechanic.
- More than 10 Viking Clans to discover and unlock.
- Each of the 7 Viking Classes comes with unique play styles and combos.
- Over 80 skills to choose from when leveling up your Valkyrie.
- Play against your friends in Deathmatch and Survival modes.
- And more!
Die for Valhalla! - Switch Announcement YouTube
Die for Valhalla! - Release Date Trailer YouTube
Die for Valhalla! - Xbox Announcement YouTube
Die for Valhalla! - beat 'em up arcade adventure YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Most games don't make dying fun, but it's part of the process in Die for Valhalla! (it's right there in the title, after all)."
- Brett Makedonski, destructoid.com
- "This looks fucking fantastic. Serious Castle Crashers vibes. I highly recommend at least local co-op if it's not already in there."
- omg_ketchup, Reddit
Request Press Copy
Request Press Copy https:.
Kickstarter campaign https:.
About Monster Couch
Monster Couch is an independent studio from Poznan. Our goal is to create games that you can play together with friends. Couch co-op is the best multiplayer experience ever created - modern gaming started on the couch many years ago and we want to reignite this fire with our games. We also help other indie developers getting their games on consoles.
More information on Monster Couch, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Die for Valhalla! Credits